THE TOP 8 WAYS TO MIGRATE TO CANADA FROM ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD IRRESPECTIVE OF YOUR PROFESSION OR EDUCATION.
Hi, My Name is Osagie Merry and this is my Official website. Over the years people have lost money to online Scams that promised them a Canadian visa. the Truth is, Canada visa is a do it yourself process without an agent and all you need is the different routes to Canada and choose the one suitable to you.
So on this post i am going to be revealing the 8 routes or pathway to Canada that you probably don’t know. now let get started.
- THE CARE GIVER PROGRAM: As a caregiver, you have options to come to Canada to become a permanent resident or work temporarily it is your choice. According to the Canadian immigration program website https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker.html there are only two kind of Jobs you can use this route for
The Home Child care provider pilot program
The Home Support Worker Program
The Home Child care provider pilot program is now closed for 2021 till January 1st when it will be open again. NEVERTHELESS, The home support worker Pilot program is STILL OPEN. In their statement it says ”We’re not close to reaching the cap for the Home Support Worker You can still apply under this pilot. We’ll update this page if and when we close this pilot to new applications for 2021.” TO BEGIN YOUR APPLICATION CLICK ON THE LINK HERE NOW. it will take you to a page where you get to see a virtual video that explains in details what this route is about and thereafter you begin your applications.
- FAMILY CLASS CATEGORY: The spouse visa is for everyone irrespective of your age with a proof of marriage certificate on this route either of you have to be sponsor. The link below provide more details on the Canadian website https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/spouse-partner-children/apply.html
- INTERNATIONAL STUDENT: This is the easiest and fastest route to Canada, All you have to do is to is school or designated learning institution and apply for study & work pathway. Study for 2years and get a work permit and then apply for permanent residency. The link below provide more details https://www.africanada.com/immigration-citizenship/student-visa/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwqKuKBhCxARIsACf4XuF48tjxx9DrtDs_HIfEsxpYisqFNpHgYpljl69CJ1Uoxgx6hJnSwNMaAtk4EALw_wcB
- EXPRESS ENTRY: This simple and straight forward. All you need to do is to apply for your CRS SCORE use the link to access the information https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html you can also use the link to check your Eligibility status.
- PROVINCIAL NOMINEE PROGRAM (PNP): When you apply for a PNP program, your goal is to get a Nominee letter from a province. That will give you an additional 600 points adding to your CRS score you already have will give you a total of 900 points and that will give you definitely an ITA (INVITATION TO APPLY) in the next rounds draw. To get a nominee from a province, you have to apply to a specific province.
- THROUGH THE AIPP (ATLANTIC IMMIGRATION PILOT PROGRAM) OR RNIP (RURAL NORTHERN IMMIGRATION PILOT PROGRAM) If if you cant make it through the CRS program then, you have to follow the AIPP and RNIP program. All you have to do is to find a designated Employer for an arranged employment.
- THE QSWP if you cant make it to the express entry cut off score, then one option there is the quebec skilled worker program. So, Express entry has CRS SCORE, QSWP has Selection Grid Points. Quebec is passionate about welcoming 44,000 new immigrants.
- BUSINESS IMMIGRATION ROUTE: the business stream is divided into 2 category. The first one is the self-employed stream and the second one is the startup visa. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/self-employed.html
Do you have any questions? you can drop it on the comment session below or send me a message on whatsapp directly my details are below.
Osagie merry. RN.
CEO VICMERRY INTERCONTINENTAL LIMITED
CO-FOUNDER CEO NURSES NETWORK
08106290273 (Whatsapp only please)