A General Practice Clinic in Oniru, Lagos is looking for a Registered Nurse. We are not an admission facility but also render out-of-hours emergency care to a corporate event space and corporate ecosystem.
– The Registered Nurse will be expected to care for our patients and facilitate their speedy recovery.
– You will also be responsible for educating them and their families on prevention and healthy habits.
– The ideal candidate will be a responsible and well-trained professional able to give the best nursing care with little supervision.
– You will be compassionate and cool-tempered.
– You will also be able to follow health and safety guidelines faithfully and consistently.
– The goal is to promote patient’s well-being by providing high quality nursing care.
– Monitor patient’s condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
– Observe and interpret patient’s symptoms and communicate them to physicians
– Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
‘ Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients’ charts
– Adjust and administer patient’s medication and provide treatments according to physician’s orders
– Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
– Provide instant medical care in emergencies
– Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
– Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
– Proven experience as a registered nurse with at least 2-3 years post qualification
– Excellent knowledge of nursing care methods and procedures
– Excellent knowledge of emergency care
– In-depth knowledge of health and safety guidelines and procedures (sanitation, decontamination etc.) and willingness to follow them at all times
– A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Responsible and compassionate
– Outstanding organizational and multi-tasking skills
– Patient with excellent problem-solving skills
‘ BSc or other diploma from a nursing program
– Valid nursing license
Send your Curriculum Vitae/Resume with a cover Letter to any of the resource Personnel below via Email.
Okoronkwo Joy – firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Oge Ilegbune – email@example.com
Please are you guys recruiting for Lagos state health service commission? Or for a private hospital. Because the information is quite confusing. Please kindly clarify .