Registered Nurse at a Reputable Hospital – PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing
PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a reputable Hospital requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Registered Nurse
- Strictly adhere to clinical guidelines and standard operating procedures set by the hospital management.
- Administer medications, monitor desirable and undesirable effects and intervene appropriately.
- Ensure that patients are provided with appropriate nutrition.
- Demonstrate required assessment and therapeutic skills.
- Analyse the assessment data, derive nursing interventions, set priorities according to patients needs, formulate a plan of care, implement and evaluate the outcome.
- Involve the patient, significant others, and health care providers in the plan of care when appropriate.
- The ideal candidate goes one step further by being a critical thinker, fast to act in emergencies.
- The candidate must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must possess in addition a post basic qualification certificate in the specified specialty.
- Applicant must have at least three (2-3) years experience and possess a current practicing licence.
- Treat patients and families with care and respect while maintaining patient privacy and confidentiality.
- Must have clinical experience in direct patient care.
- Excellent knowledge of aseptic and sterile techniques.
- Solid understanding of patient safety and precautions.
- In-depth knowledge of surgical operation procedures.
- A great team player with excellent communication skills.
- Cool tempered with emotional and physical stamina.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates should be resident within Lekki, Ajah and Victoria Island.