Pharmacist at St. David’s Pharmacy
St.David’s Pharmacy is a reputable pharmaceutical company that provide direct patient care services that optimize the use of medication and promotes health, wellness, and disease prevention.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Pharmacist
Employment type: Full time
- Process and fill prescriptions, counsel patients, and respond to minor illnesses and other patient enquiries.
- Maintain adequate inventory at all times to avoid stock ruptures/loss of business
- Keep record of short shelf life items to facilitate sales right on time or kept them aside for proper disposal
- Interpret information and recommend solutions.
- Dispense and handle record-keeping of controlled substances.
- Effectively manage conflict to achieve desired business results.
- Develop and implement a system to communicate with physicians’ offices regarding prior authorizations
- Fill, check and dispense prescriptions
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Full-time Pharmacist” as the subject of the email.
Note: Applicants must reside on the Island and within close proximity.