Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the underlisted vacancy at St Jude Women’s Clinic, Abuja. Successful candidates will benefit from working with an international and reputable women’s healthcare provider. Candidates will have the opportunity to enrol in St Jude Fertility Institute (the online training department of St Jude’s Hospital) for assisted conception treatments.
- A minimum of 3 years post qualification experience
- Must be a registered with the Nursing & Midwifery Council
- Ability to work independently, dynamic and resourceful
- Ability to take initiative and be a good team player
- Good writing, communication and social skills. Computer literacy is mandatory
- Ready and willing to work in a growing and dynamic environment
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com
Only applications received within the period of this publication will be considered.
Note: All applicants for this position MUST be resident in Abuja.
Closing Date: 12th September, 2020.