This is to inform the general public that the online sales of admission forms into SCHOOL OF POST BASIC NURSING STUDIES, ORTHOPAEDICS AND ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSING PROGRAMMES, NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL DALA KANO. HAS COMMENCED.
- Be a registered nurse with nursing and midwifery council of Nigeria, with a minimum of two (2) years post registration/clinical working experience.
- Hold current Practice license.
- Minimum of five (5) credits, in SSCE or it’s equivalant in English language, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Be successful in the selection interview (written & oral exams to be conducted by the Hospital).
STEPS/GUIDELINES ON HOW TO PAY FOR SCHOOL OF POST BASIC NURSING ADMISSION FORM VIA REMITTA.
Go to the Remitta website www.remita.net
Click on pay FGN & state TSA.
Select FGN: federal government of Nigeria.
- Type/select national orthopaedic hospital dala, kano as “who do you want to pay”.
- Select “sale of admission form” as “name of service/purpose”.
- Type in “school of post basic nursing studies” as description.
- Fill in the amount which is N10,000.00.
- Type your full name
- Type in your email address and phone number
- Finally select “how do you want to pay” either bank branch or online. Then submit
Print generated e-invoice.
After successfull payment, click & fill the form on this Link and also send receipt, scanned copies of your credentials and letter from sponsor to firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE IS 10TH AUGUST, 2020
For futher enquiries please contact us on 09055982935, 09075554041 between 9:00am to 3:00pm