We are an indigenous Non-Profit and Non-Governmental Organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to work with our highly experienced team.
If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria then apply if the position below suits your skills and abilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HTS and KP Assistant
Job Code: PSU103
- The incumbent will support the prevention, risk reduction and adherence, treatment services for Key Population, managing the unit responsible for identifying and working with Key Population groups to carry out outreaches and work closely with the PSO (HTS) to ensure access to HTS.
- Ensure behavioral maintenance activities are implemented among the KP groups with responsibility for appropriate implementation of program activities in HIV prevention for key and vulnerable populations, including integration of TB/HIV services for co-infected patients.
- Lead the formulation of approaches for scale up of key and vulnerable population HIV prevention services. Responsible for developing new/review evidence-based clinical training materials, job aids, and curricula, supervisory systems and other training materials needed for implementation of the program to meet the needs of USAID and the Government of Nigeria.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Health Sciences, and Nursing required. Master’s in relevant field preferred.
- At least 2 years’ experience, training community health workers and/or CBOs in HIV interventions for key and vulnerable populations.
- Experience building capacity at individual and organizational levels.
- Skilled in at least two or more of the following technical areas: strengthening service delivery programs, performance and quality improvement, psychosocial support, monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience in Key Population programming.
Application Closing Date
27th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit the Application Documents below in Microsoft Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current CV
- Suitability statement not more than 200 words indicating position and location.
- The subject of the email should be the “Job Code, Location And Applicant Full Name”; e.g. COM 01, Abuja, ESTHER ISA
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received.