Facility Manager at Hospital Assist Nigeria (HAN)
Hospital Assist Nigeria (HAN) is one of Nigeria’s leading pioneer healthcare management consultancy company incorporated in 2005. HAN is motivated by the inherent opportunities and challenges in developing a market that has good potential for continuous growth. Our goal is to make the difference wherever we are and whatever we are into.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- Day to day management of Facility operation.
- Supervising multi-disciplinary team
- Managing budgets and ensuring cost-effectiveness
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards.
- Plan, organize, direct, supervise and evaluate outpatient medical clinics and ancillary services
- Analyze, evaluate and solve complex administrative problems.
- Write effective and comprehensive reports and recommendations.
- Make oral presentations to small and large groups of diverse audiences.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
- Coordinate intra-office moves
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- Plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, waste disposal and parking
- Respond to facility and equipment alarms and system failures
- B.Sc / HND / NCE in facility management, engineering, business administration or relevant field
- Relevant professional qualification will be an advantage
- Communication and influencing skills, in person and in writing
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to lead and manage teams and projects
- Commercial awareness
- Customer service
- A good knowledge of IT packages
- Proven experience as facilities manager or relevant position
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Good analytical/critical thinking
- Must reside around Ebute-Metta and its environs
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.