Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable firm, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Occupational Nurse
- Administer first aid and emergency care per medical directives or protocols for employee
- Conduct new hire orientation related to safety/medical.
- Advise, coach and educate employees on preventative health and wellness.
- Provide leadership in recognizing and preventing workplace hazards.
- Promote a safe work environment and serve as a member of Safety Steering Committee.
- Maintain adequate medical supplies for the facility.
- Enter medical supply purchase requests into purchasing management software or other approved method
- Assist with accident investigations.
- Communicate with medical, legal and insurance personnel. Represent site in litigation proceedings for workers compensation.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by management and site leadership.
- B.Sc. Degree in Nursing or its equivalent
- Nursing License with at least minimum of 2 years experience.
- Candidates must reside around Ikotun and its environs.
- In-depth knowledge of health and safety measures.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
29th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word Format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Factory Occupational Nurse” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.