Sigma Consulting Group – Our client, a Health Maintenance Organization (HMO) in Nigeria, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Nurse
Job Type: Full Time
- The ideal Candidate would answer and or/initiate customer calls, respond to customer needs in a professional, service-oriented manner and maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction by seeking first call resolution
- Modelling effective communication skills, the call centre agents must be knowledgeable about the products and services of HMO companies.
- Function as an information source through telephonic assistance to members, providers billing agencies, and various company/department staff.
- Conduct member outreach calls as assigned to proactively educate members on services available (Welcome Calls).
- Process complaints, following established guidelines.
- Maintain knowledge of National guidelines, regulations, and departmental policies and practices and maintain accurate documentation for compliance.
- Answer calls professionally and respond to customer inquiries
- Identify and escalate priority issues
- Provide pleasant customer experience through superior customer service methods, problem solving and real-time issue resolution.
- Interact with provider community and various departments to resolve issues involving the membership and credentialing status.
- Explain benefits, eligibility status, enrolment processing procedures and status of authorizations and referrals to callers.
- Must be a certified Nurse with 2 to 3 years of experience
- Good communication / presentation skills (both oral and written)
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written English language
- Must be a team player, able to build and maintain effective and collaborative sales and marketing network
- Must be able to take responsibility and demonstrate high level of integrity in dealing with all stakeholders
- Knowledge of the operations of the National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS) and Health Maintenance Organization will be an added advantage
- Excellent customer relationship skills.
- Good Typing Skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional development through participation in continuing education and professional Organizations.
- Ability to analyze Information promptly.
- Exceptional customer services skills.
- Proficient in relevant computer applications
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Knowledge of call centre telephony and technology
- Relevant product knowledge.
- Must also be good in Coordination, Listening, Scheduling and Teamwork
- Must possess good administrative skills
- Superior problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
4th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Did you get the Job? leave a Comment Below.