You are embroiled in this never-ending battle of trying to lose weight. You did everything, but the pounds won’t come off.
You have stuck to the weight loss plan for at least 90 days. You have disciplined yourself and made conscious decisions to do the right thing to lose weight. And …
You have made no excuses, even so, you find it difficult to lose weight.
But don’t get discouraged. If you have come this far, then you can make it. Possibly, you were given the wrong plan or wrong advice on losing weight.
Now, be rest assured these 5 weight loss tips I am about to share will give measurable results if you follow them.
Are you ready? Then let’s dive in.
- Rinse your mouth with a carbohydrate drink if your exercise lasts 30-60 minutes. This tricks your brain into believing it’s about to be rewarded. And your body automatically increases its metabolism. So instead of regaining back the calories, you lost by drinking an energy drink, you get to lose it by gassing out.
- If you love eating white bread, which is high in calories, you don’t have to stop eating it to lose weight. Keep it in the refrigerator for at least an hour, toast it, and you are good to go. This simple act increases the fiber content of the white bread, reducing its calories by 30%.
- Are you trying to lose weight but you are hooked on crispy French fries and succulent chicken wings? Then you don’t have to give it up to lose weight. Simply use an air fryer to fry them and instantly, these will lose 75% of the fat in them. In fact, 100 g of chicken breast with 13.29 g of fat will have the fat down to 0.39g after air frying.
- If you want to fast, fasting in the evening is more beneficial. Skipping dinner is far more effective if you’re going to lose weight.
- Eating protein for breakfast can regulate appetite hormones to make you fill full. Good choices of proteins include eggs, oats, nuts, sardines, etc.
So if you want to win this battle against the bulge, try these 5 tips and you will lose weight.